Retail Staff Wanted - Job Description
Job Description – Sales Advisor
Sales Advisors at McTavish are accountable for sales of both surfboards and mens fashion apparel in our Byron Bay flagship showroom. These sales are conducting in person, via email and via phone. We value a very high standard of customer service, and qualified staff who are both friendly and professional are vital to the success of our business.
This position reports directly to the Retail Sales Manager, and is part time, initially 8-24 hours per week.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Merchandising stock in-store
- Ordering and replenishing stock in-store
- Working with the other members of retail staff to achieve monthly sales targets
- Delivering exception customer service to all McTavish customers via face-to-face interaction, phone interaction and email correspondence.
- Working competently within all data systems operating within the business, including VEND, XERO, Tradegecko, EXCEL, Shopify, Word, Mail and others.
- Assisting with the set-up, pack-up and running of all events held at McTavish, and held off-site at various locations such as Byron Bay Surf Festival.
- Attending weekly meetings to report on Sales and Customer Services performance
- A minimum of 3 years retail sales experience
- A solid knowledge of surfboard design and performance
- A positive and friendly demeanour
Please apply by sending your CV VIA EMAIL ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org